In an organic nutshell, the Nourished Kids Workshop makes healthy eating simple and fun.
If you are a busy parent looking for inspiration, knowledge and confidence in creating deeply nourishing meals for your children that they won’t turn their nose up at, then this workshop is your you!
Day break down:
- We will commence the day with a welcome platter and a quick introduction of your hosts Arabella Hampshire and Amanda Freeman.
- Louise, our beautiful, mindful and deeply grounded nutritionist will then empower you with information to help create meals to help your children flourish and thrive. Louise will also deep dive into how our energy and behaviour around food impacts our children’s relationship with their plate in the long term and what you can do to help foster positive food relationships.
- We will then go on to a lunchbox and snack plate workshop that will help you to develop strategies to create a balanced lunch (that won’t get returned in your childs school bag). In this workshop we will show you how to create quick and simple recipes that focus on optimising children’s mood, behaviour and concentration.
- Next up is an interactive lunch workshop (that you get to indulge on), aimed to inspire you to show your children how to get their hands dirty and involve them in the cooking process. This demonstration assists to lower food refusal and increase food variety through sensory, experiential eating.
- Finally we will work on meal prepping so you get more bang for your buck when it comes to time in the kitchen. Cook once, eat twice is the motto we like to stick to, which gives you more time to spend on the fun stuff and less time grating zucchini over a hot stove.
The Nourished Kids Workshop doesn’t adhere to trends or fads within the health industry. We believe in real, unrefined whole foods. We provide practical and inspiring tips and tricks to jam pack nutrients into happy little mouths.
Join us on the 1st of March 2020 at 11.30am until 4pm.
The address will be sent out upon booking.